Complaint Review: WORLD BENEFITS-GOLD VISA & MASTER CARD

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:LASVEGAS Nevada
WORLD BENEFITS-GOLD VISA & MASTER CARD
100 A WALNUT D15 , NUMBER 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

WORLDBENEFITS-GOLD VISA & MASTER CARD ripoff dishonest fradulent billing, unauthorized by me in writing, earlier deduction from my account with nothing in writing in mail, or receipts, no credit card Champlain New York

***I am waiting for my refund 299 dollars from the WORLD BENEFITS -gold visa,master card company since Dec-Jan 2004. I received a phone call in December 2003 offering a gold visa master credit card for a one time fee of 299 dollars for a 2000,00 limit card with no monthly fee,no annual fees to be deducted from my checking account,per MARIO FERROR, sales person & TRINA DAVIS.

The 299 was deducted from my bank account on DECEMBER 1st,2003. I got a package from them with how to fix my credit card rating,CD,junk mails,with member's id card NUMBER 611196 in it.

There was NO GOLD VISA MASTER CREDIT CARD in it...whole bunch of sales papers in blk file. i called & spoke to AMBER & trina davis & other associates they transfered me through...they rudely spoke & yelled at me on the phone & said "maam we have evidence here in recording saying yes to us...maaam! but I told them I never authorized this offer in writing ...he hung up on me."

I mailed the whole package back to World Benefits Processing address along with my "NOTICE OF CANCELLATION" LETTER TAPED ON TOP OF THE BLACK FILE, STATING THAT I AM A DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER & i did not like the fact that did not receive my credit card i wanted, as your policy goes within 15 days i am returning packages and do not want membership,you give me no response in writing nothing, i want my whole 299 dollars refunded to my checking account,also i have a copy of your policy papers and i have a original copy of my "NOTICE OF CANCELLATION".

AS of today, I am STILL STILL waiting for my refund 299 behind their unprofessional rip off customer service. devil company! I am a single mom and they are taking advantage of me. i can't afford to give away free money for their benefits...no way! God is my witness! amen!

Aya
LASVEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-BENEFITS-GOLD-VISA-MASTER-CARD/Champlain-New-York-12919/WORLDBENEFITS-GOLD-VISA-MASTER-CARD-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-unauthorized-by-85133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD BENEFITS-GOLD VISA & MASTER CARD