Complaint Review: WORLD LAW DEBT

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: EDNA P. HITTLE — millington Michigan United States of America
frisco, Texas United States of America

WORLD LAW DEBT collected 600.00dollars monthly from APRIL2012 thru AUG. 2012 to help me pay credit card debt frisco, Texas

this company contated me by phone to convince me to use them to negotiate my credit card debt down and in future away. they said to ignore calls from credit card companys.  then send them latest bills from credit cards.  which I did several times. t he calls kept coming and I called them and they said not to worry.I started getting calls and letters from collection agencys. Once more I called and they said not to worry it would be taken care of.I contacted a bankruptsy attorny and he helped me file bankruptsy.  this cost me 1500.00dollars. I  had a form from world law credit requesting a refund because they had not done anything for me. They said that they sent a partial refund which I never received. My  attorney  sent a letter requesting a complete refund to me.  I have not herd a word or any corespondence from them as of this dat NOV.2 2012

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-LAW-DEBT/frisco-Texas-/WORLD-LAW-DEBT-collected-60000dollars-monthly-from-APRIL2012-thru-AUG-2012-to-help-me-p-963690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD LAW DEBT