Complaint Review: WORLD MARKET SYSTEMS - 24 HOUR CASHFLOW AND TRAFFIC DESIGNS

• Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: Jennifer — Thunder Bay Ontario Canada
WORLD MARKET SYSTEMS - 24 HOUR CASHFLOW AND TRAFFIC DESIGNS
Internet, Arizona United States of America

WORLD MARKET SYSTEMS - 24 HOUR CASHFLOW AND TRAFFIC DESIGNS (LOST $5,850) Internet, Arizona

One year ago, just before Christmas, I was sitting at home crying the blues that as a single mother I was heading back to work to support my 10 month old.  I started thinking that I needed to look to the internet to make some added income so I could possibly stay home a day or two extra a week.  I have tried selling satellites and such before online but it wasn't successful mainly because I didn't know how to market and advertise a webiste.  I came accross World Market systems which offerred an array of different things.  It would be like my "own little shopping center", so I was told by Micheal Rothstein. For the price of $149 to initiate the main website and $377 for the 4 affilite package, why not try it.  I was asked if I knew how to market and advertise the website, at this point I didn't so I was pasted to Larry Foster who gave me the breakdown on targetted visitors, and such.  I bought into the idea...great you do the work for me and I get the income.  Sounds promising.  So for 10,000 targetted visitors and 30,000emails I bought in for $2174CDN and was told that once is saw how successful I had 90 days to change to the other packages and just pay the difference.  Within a few days my website was running, and my first cheque arrived for $7.24.  But here we are a year later and that is the only cheque I have seen, the website is obsolete and I am not out more money than I can afford.  I am still working full time and my little 2 year old spends 9 hours, 5 days a week at day care...they get to see him more than I do...It is very sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-MARKET-SYSTEMS-24-HOUR-CASHFLOW-AND-TRAFFIC-DESIGNS/Internet-Arizona-/WORLD-MARKET-SYSTEMS-24-HOUR-CASHFLOW-AND-TRAFFIC-DESIGNS-LOST-5850-Internet-Arizo-565030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD MARKET SYSTEMS - 24 HOUR CASHFLOW AND TRAFFIC DESIGNS