Complaint Review: WORLD PERMUE/ MJ PROMOTIONS

• Submitted: Sun, October 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:plano Texas
WORLD PERMUE/ MJ PROMOTIONS
worldperfumeinc.com Richardson, Texas U.S.A.

World Perfume, Scentura Creations MJ PROMOTIONS COMPLETE RIPOFF - DON'T BELIEVE THEM OR YOU'LL END UP IN JAIL Richardson Texas

This company is the worst thing that could ever happen to me. Because of them I went to jail for soliciting without a liscence. There is a lot of stuff that they don't tell you. I worked for MJ Promotions. He might have moved his office now, but his name is Mike Joyner and if you work there or know someone who does, get out now!!

They make it sound very exciting and like you'll be rich, but don't fall for it. First of all, when you have a question its impossible to ask it because then your being negative. And when they tell you to go on crew. You know what crew is? Where you'll be flagging down people in gas stations, taco bell, walmart, and any parking lot you can find to buy perfume and cologne. And the people that you go with, all they do is do drugs.

It so happened I was on crew at MJ Promotions. That week we were in Louisiana. A cop saw us switching cars and merchandise in a gas station parking lot and gave us a citation to appear in court. That's not even the worse part. The girl I rode with, Marvette Buffin, she lied on me and said that I was driving the car we rode in because the cop told her her liscence was suspended. I didn't even have a liscense to drive. She told the cop we were headed to another city, but the cop said don't do anymore selling until we get permission from the state, and all the business properties we tresspass on.

Of course after the cop left she went to another part of the city and started again. She claims she thought it was a completely different city when it was a block down from where the cops pulled us over at. What a dummy! The same cop saw her selling the perfume and me standing at the trunk because I was not about to sell anything else. The cop assumed I was and took both of us to jail.I had no way to get back home even if I wanted to leave before then. I was stuck and in jail because of this stupid company.

I guess the girl had been in jail 50 times and maybe everyone else because they acted like iwasn't a big deal. They called it 'adversity'.

Mike bailed us out and took my first week's 'paycheck' because he said I owed him and he could have left me in there. I quit the next day as soon as I got home.

Alicia
plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2005 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-PERMUE-MJ-PROMOTIONS/Richardson-Texas/World-Perfume-Scentura-Creations-MJ-PROMOTIONS-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-DONT-BELIEVE-THEM-OR-YO-160067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD PERMUE/ MJ PROMOTIONS