Complaint Review: WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION (WTA)

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2004

• Reported By:Colima City Other
WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION (WTA)
4801 E. Independence Blvd. Suite 100, Charlotte, North Carolina 28212 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION (WTA) INTERNATIONAL RIPOFF!! WTA NEVER ACOMPLISHED WHAT PROMISED, TRAINING AND SUPPORT SUCKS! BE AWARE! Wilmington Delaware, Charlotte North Carolina, Sylmar California

TO WHOMM IT MAY CONCERN:
I signed up with WTA with the promise of a good income if I followed their trainning. First, the training was not good. They skipped parts of it because the trainer said I didn't need them. Then the "support" is just one piece of sheet as a list of possible clients. Most numbers are wrong or don't exist. They promised I'd get total support to get at least 25 exclusive account to see how the business was.

Never happened. I've been a year with WTA now and I have not made one single penny. They said I didn't need experience that is why I joined. Now I regret totally. They don't want to give me my money back, only one bit of it.

Horacio
Colima City
Mexico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on World Traders Association

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2004 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-TRADERS-ASSOCIATION-WTA/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/WORLD-TRADERS-ASSOCIATION-WTA-INTERNATIONAL-RIPOFF-WTA-NEVER-ACOMPLISHED-WHAT-PROMISE-98367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION (WTA)