Complaint Review: WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING
1500 Beville RD., Suite 606 - 368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING World Wide Vacation Marketing/ Copeland Marketing - They took the money and ran! Daytona Beach Florida

I, like many of the rest of you, am very disappointed and hurt by these scammers. I gave them $899 to sell my time share. I called them the following month to ask why I hadn't received any calls and they were rude and told me that were too busy answering the phone from people like me. These scammers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I can't afford to loose $899, selling the timeshare was going to pay monthly bills and credit cards. Now, I'm in a bigger hole. I have to believe that Jason and Andrea Lunt (owners) and the rest of the gang, will get their just reward - remember: what goes around, comes around!

J.boo
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-WIDE-VACATION-MARKETING-COPELAND-MARKETING/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/WORLD-WIDE-VACATION-MARKETING-COPELAND-MARKETING-World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Copeland-308067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD WIDE VACATION MARKETING, COPELAND MARKETING