Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia PA
WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC
PO BOX 5211 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC deceptive company dishonest ripoffs NEW YORK New York

My phone was stolen this morning between 8am and 10.30am. There was a witness to the theft all efforts to comtact any one since that time have been futile. I was able to find phone numbers and called both numbers each time I was told by a machine the person was not available. I left a message but have yet to receive an answer.
I had called the 1-800-254-8991 and attempted the e-mail which does not appear to be active before I contacted the numbers which I found on this website.
For the last six months there has been a problem with the billing process I pay bills and have to call before I am given credit for payments.

Sandra
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10087-5211/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC-deceptive-company-dishonest-ripoffs-NEW-YORK-New-York-16966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC