midnight

Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2002

• Reported By:
WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5211 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS RIPOFF, THIS IS RIDICULOUS

I WAS A MCI WORLDCOM WIRELESS CUSTOMER.I GUESS THEY THINK I STILL AM. I WASNT GETTING BILLS FOR MONTHS AT A TIME, AND WHEN I DID GET A BILL THE AMOUNT WAS OUTRAGOUS. I TRIED CALLING THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER, BUT WAS NOT ABLE TO GET A REAL PERSON ON THE LINE. I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. MY CELLULAR PHONE WAS TURNED OFF IN NOVEMBER OF 2001. I'M STILL GETTING BILLS EVEN THOUGH MY PHONE IS DISCONNECTED. THIS COMPANY IS RIDICULOUS. I NEED HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM, I DONT WANT THIS TO EFFECT MY CREDIT.

MARIA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10087/MCI-WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-RIPOFF-THIS-IS-RIDICULOUS-14360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.