Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2002

• Reported By:FARMINGTON HILLS MI
WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.
WWW.MCIWORLDCOM.COM Internet U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS ripoff FRADULENT BILLING MICHIGAN

A cell phone was purchased from worldcom wireless and shipped to my estranged son's address. He did not pay for the service and now they are trying to bill me for his debts. First of all I have never used worldcom or mci services. I have a sprint phone which requires sprint services. This error has occurred because my son and I have similar names, the only difference is that he has a middle name and I don't.

I have been trying for a year to correct this matter. Worldcom keeps sending the bill to different collection agency's. Everytime I call worldcom the automated system picks up and I'm on hold forever and no one ever takes the call. If I could contact worldcom I would request the contract and send a copy of my signature, a police report and notarized letter to prove that I did not contract their services. It seems to me that since worldcom has all these financial proplems they are trying to collect money anyway they can, even if it's from the wrong party.

worldcom get your facts straight and bill the correct party.

RAPHEAL
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-INC/internet/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ripoff-FRADULENT-BILLING-MICHIGAN-35998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS, INC.