Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2002

• Reported By:ANAHEIM CA
WORLDCOM WIRELESS
NEDERLAND TEXAS NEDERLAND, Texas U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS ripoff consumer rip-off fraud NEDERLAND Texas

I had a friend co-sign for two cell phones and as soon as I got my first bill I received phone call on my bill I did not make. The same number appeared on my other bill for the second phone. I called customer service and I was left of hold for 30 min.

When I finally got through to a manager they agreed to credit me those calls. I made it aware to my friend about the problem so she would not think I was refusing to pay.

As time went on the bill kept getting larger and larger. When I talked to a manager for the 4th time they changed there story about the reason I was being billed for those phone calls.

I am now in the process of trying to get my money back through a small claims court. This company just decided to throw a (dummy number) like they call it and say that it was a number I dialed to could not be read from the satellite. I hope WorldCom never does business again.

Joanna
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2002 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/NEDERLAND-Texas-77627/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-NEDERLAND-Texas-26489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS