Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2002

• Reported By:CENTREVILLE MD
WORLDCOM WIRELESS
P.O. BOX 5211, NEW YORK, NY 10087 NEW YORK, Maryland U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, WITH NO RESULTS! consumer rip-off fraud NEW YORK NEW YORK

I received my cellphone in August 2001. The company had given me the wrong phone number. I called for months tring to get my cellphone number changed. Each time I called the one and only customer service number either I couldn't get through or when I did get through no one could solve the problem. I was put on hold then hung-up on.

It is now the end of March 2002. Finally, someone in customer service understood my problem and changed my carrier, phone plan, and order a new phone. Well, on three different occasions my phone was suppose to be delievered but wasn't. I called customer service and they kept telling me "We'll order it and send it right to you". EXCUSE ME IT WAS ALREADY ORDERED THREE DIFFERENT TIMES! I still don't have my phone. Without the phone I can not change the carrier or plan.

Customer service does not know what they are doing or talking about and neither do their supervisors!

I can't believe this company is still allowed to operate. I wish I had known about this before I signed up.

Neka
Centreville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/NEW-YORK-Maryland-10087/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-WITH-NO-RESULTS-consumer-rip-off-fraud-NEW-Y-17767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS