Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2002

• Reported By:Bronx ny
WORLDCOM WIRELESS
PO# 9369 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS ripoff Newark New Jersey

On Decmeber 2001 I called Woldcom wireless to notify them that I had lost my phone and requested that terminate the service (NOT) and they never adheared. At that time my bill (OWED) was appox. $425.00-460.00. Since that time I have continually recieved bills that monthly increased and though I call and let this be KNOWN like clockwork I still recieve these bills with it's monthly increases as if I were useing the phone and it's service.

Now from $450.00 I now owe $1024.69 and this is effecting my credit and my wife's and there seems to be no relief ....PLEASE any one who can assisst feel free or inform me where to turn for assisstance.

Lowell
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2002 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ripoff-Newark-New-Jersey-28046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS