Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Submitted: Mon, September 16, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, September 16, 2002

• Reported By:Edgemont IL
WORLDCOM WIRELESS
P. O. Box 259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

WORLDCOM WIRELESS ripoff dishonest terrible service false promises charges in billing Newark New Jersey

I connected with Worldcon Wireless over one year ago and during that period I have never been able to get a clear connection with any call I ever placed. The party on the other end always was a gobbled and chopped reply. My thought was I had committed to a one year contract and I figured I was stuck with this awful service. When my annual contract date arrived, I talked with a representative of WorldCom Wireless and told her of my complaint and that I no longer desired their service. My bill keep rising.

My account number is 69-00005299.

Nylon
Centreville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2002 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/Newark-New-Jersey/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ripoff-dishonest-terrible-service-false-promises-charges-in-billing-New-30107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS