Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2002

• Reported By: NY
WORLDCOM WIRELESS
Nationwide U.S.A.

MCi WorldCom Ripoff OVERBILLINGS CONSTANTLY!!!!

IT ALL STARTED RIGHT AWAY AND NEVER ENDED. I AM WALKING AROUND WITH EVERY CELL BILL FROM WORLDCOM WITH REFERENCE NUMBER AFTER REFERENCE NUMBER, AND AFTER HOURS OF MONTHLY CLARIFICATIONS....GET A NEW REFERENCE NUMBER AND AM TOLD TO DISREGARD ALL ELSE...THAT MY ACCOUNT IS UP TO DATE. THEN...GO THROUGH THE SAME SCENARIO AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH. I GOT A NOTICE FROM COLLECTIONS AND DECIDED IT WAS NOT WORTH THE FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS VS. ALL THE AGGRAVATION AND TIME TRYING TO DISPUTE EACH REFERENCE NUMBER AND CURRENT BILL. (I WOULD EVEN BE BILLED FOR MINUTES THAT I DID NOT EVEN EXCEED!!!). SO...IN ESSENCE, I PAID IT. NOW, I FIND OUT, THAT I OWE MORE MONEY FOR ONE MONTH....EVEN THOUGH I JUST GOT ALL CAUGHT UP FROM ALL THE PREVIOUS BILLS (WHICH I FEEL I OVERPAID ANYWAY). ON 3/15/02 MY CONTRACT IS UP...I CALLED TODAY TO TELL THEM I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF EXTENDING THE CONTRACT AND TO CONSIDER IT OVER AS OF 3/15/02. THEY THEN TOLD ME THAT I CANNOT CALL TWO WEEKS EARLY, THAT I MUST CALL ON OR AROUND THE EXACT DATE. I SAID "FOR WHAT, TO SIT ON THE PHONE FOR OVER AN HOUR TO TELL YOU WHAT I'M TELLING YOU TODAY...PUT IT IN YOUR COMPUTER....THE CONTRACT DOES NOT EXCEED 3/15/02" I'M SURE MORE HEADACHES ARE ON THE WAY, BUT WAS GLAD TO FIND THIS SITE AS I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT ALONE IN ANY OF THIS---I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND TIME...!!!!

Colleen
NY New York

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on MCI Worldcom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS/nationwide/MCi-WorldCom-Ripoff-OVERBILLINGS-CONSTANTLY-15518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS