Complaint Review: WOWCUBA

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: WIN555 — Nationwide United States of America
WOWCUBA

WOWCUBA Car Rental in Cuba WOWCUBA Poor costumer service, charging card while away Internet, Internet

I am VERY disappointed with WOWCUBA (service and prices). I requested over the Internet a car reservation at Holguin airport.  Ive received no confirmation e-mail from them for 3 days, so I decided to email them to cancel my request.  As I was in the plane on my way to Cuba, my
card was processed and charged.

Arriving in Cuba, it was by luck that I came upon the rental agency who told me they had a contract
under my name!  I couldn't believe it!

Of course, the price was almost 100$ more with WOWCUBA than simply renting with the agency there.  We called WOWCUBA and their service over the phone was rude, aggressive and very unprofessional.  They mentioned that there was a 250$ cancellation fee (out of 400$!) if I decided to cancel.  Overall, it was bad, poor organization from their part.  I strongly recommend travellers to simply get there and handle rentals from the airport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOWCUBA/internet/WOWCUBA-Car-Rental-in-Cuba-WOWCUBA-Poor-costumer-service-charging-card-while-away-Interne-1027097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOWCUBA