Complaint Review: WOZO LLC

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Kirk — Mesa Arizona United States of America
WOZO LLC
101 Federal Street BOSTON, Massachusetts United States of America

WOZO LLC WOZO Online Scam, Bait & Switch, 99 cent poster offer then charges you $29.99 rip off, thieves BOSTON, Massachusetts

Wozo stole my money through a Publisher Clearing House Offer for 99 cent posters, then they charged my Account $29.99, they state I agreed to their terms, which I did not, they say you have 4 days to cancel, I did not know of 4 days, besides I have received nothing from them so how could I make a decision in 4 days had I known? I called their Customer Service and they stubbornly stood by their terms and conditions saying I agreed, I did not. I would have never agreed to any such terms. They refused to refund me the money. They are lowlife thieves who do not care how they get the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOZO-LLC/BOSTON-Massachusetts-02210/WOZO-LLC-WOZO-Online-Scam-Bait-Switch-99-cent-poster-offer-then-charges-you-2999-rip-654882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOZO LLC