Complaint Review: WOZO

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: vonnie — stuart Florida United States of America
WOZO

WOZO I singed up for a poster for 99 cents. I called on the 5th day to cancel. I was told I could not cancel the 29.99 charge to my account. That I would received 2 more posters the next month and then m Internet

I ordered a poster for .99 on-line.  I called 5 days afterward to cancel when I got a 29.99 charge on my banking account.  I called to cancel and was told they could not reverse the charge because it was after 4 days and I was entered into a monthly club.  They said they would cancel my subscription and I would be sent 2 more posters for the month I was subscribed to.  It has been 7 weeks and I have received nothing, not the initial poster that I ordered, nor the 2 additional posters that they charged my account for.  I have called multiple times and always keep getting the same response-"Give it one more week, or we are checking on it"  The last time I called I told them just to refund the money to my account as I have not yet received anything after 7 weeks.  Again I was told "Give it one more week."  This is a SCAM.  DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.  THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOZO/internet/WOZO-I-singed-up-for-a-poster-for-99-cents-I-called-on-the-5th-day-to-cancel-I-was-tol-666616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOZO