Complaint Review: WOZO.COM

• Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: Melvin — Mount Airy Maryland United States of America
WOZO.COM
33 Broad Street Boston Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

WOZO.COM I bought a poster for $0.99 under a promo ad. Four days later I noticed that they charged my bank account an additional $29.99, which I didn't authorize. I called the company to complain about the cha Boston Internet, Massachusetts

After noticing a charge to my bank account that I did'nt authorize, I called the company to resolve the situation and get a refund. They did cancel the membership, so that I wouldn't get any more money taken out of my account.

However, they would not refund my $29.99 that they already erroneously took out of my account. When I told the company rep that I would file a lawsuit, her reply was, "Good luck with that."

Whatever happened to, The Customer is always right.

Company's now days have very low standards, and if I had a company where a rep gave a customer the reply that I got from WOZO's rep, he/she would be looking for a new jb.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOZOCOM/Boston-Internet-Massachusetts-02210/WOZOCOM-I-bought-a-poster-for-099-under-a-promo-ad-Four-days-later-I-noticed-that-the-653160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOZO.COM