Complaint Review: WOZO.com

• Reported By: Suzey — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
WOZO.com
101 Federal Street Internet United States of America

WOZO.com Scammed me out of 29.99 Internet

I signed up for a poster and had to pay shipping (99cents) only.  Then I was charged $29.99 for not canceling my 4day trial.  I received no correspondence from this company in regard to having an account or that my four day trial was pending.  After trying to cancel my account I was told that I could get my second poster and then cancel.  I received my first poster without picking it.  I asked how I would know that I had to pick a poster when I was not aware that I had to.  The agent couldn't explain this.

The first agent I spoke to didn't even know the name of her supervisors who were all conveniently "in a meeting."  After reading the many reports here, I will have to make sure that my account has been canceled as I do not trust this company.  I'm going to dispute the charge with my bank, but I fear I will get nowhere due to the supposed 4-day trial cancellation policy that I tried to enact.  If you can't cancel your account, don't know you need to pick a product, and can't reach an agent with knowledge, why is this company still in business???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOZOcom/internet/WOZOcom-Scammed-me-out-of-2999-Internet-659961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOZO.com