swift

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Danyel — Internet Internet Spain
WP Eden

WP Eden Sells non working software, no documentation availble, support asks for admin access to your webpage I, Internet

Some days ago I have purchased two Wordpress Plugins from WP Eden:

a) Wordpress Pricing Table
The Pricing Table works, but not as promised. Most of the templates are not available, the administration is a desaster. There are some widespreaded information how to use the plugin but there is not really a documentation. But anyway...after hours of try and fail I have found a workaround what I can accept. But I am not really happy.

b) Social Auto-Share
With this software I made a horrible experiene. The plugin is not working, there is no documentation and the support asks for admin access to my Wordpress website what is not an option for me.

I have asked for a refund but have been unsuccessful. After a short conversation with Paul Swarup from WP Eden he stopped answering. Then I opened a Paypal claim but they closed the claim without refunding because software "...is not a good".

So if you are interested in purchasing expensive binary shit without documentation and worst support then WP Eden is your partner!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WP-Eden/internet/WP-Eden-Sells-non-working-software-no-documentation-availble-support-asks-for-admin-acc-1006902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WP Eden