Complaint Review: WP I FRIENDS

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:cedarville Michigan
WP I FRIENDS
WPI FRIENDS .COM Internet U.S.A.

WP IFRIENDS ripoff SCAM FRAUDULENT charges to my card for months now I'm just right now finding out about it Be careful !! NATIONWIDE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends/Webpower Customer Service - 800-IFRIEND

Wondering what the misc. charge was on my bank statement .

I just got searching tonight to find out what the charge for $6.95 was that has been getting charged to my account for months . It was supposed to be a one time fee , well months later . It just happened to be a night of wondering what the site was all about and now I've spent how much ????? Still haven't calculated it up . Watch yourselves !!

Julie
cedarville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WP-I-FRIENDS/internet/WP-IFRIENDS-ripoff-SCAM-FRAUDULENT-charges-to-my-card-for-months-now-Im-just-right-now-f-162496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WP I FRIENDS

Reply from iFriends/Webpower Customer Service - 800-IFRIEND

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Our company has a spotless 10-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and is well-recognized as an industry leader in the development of model consumer best practices in its internet business segment. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses" (refer to url: https://www.truste.org/about/member_list.php). All prices and terms on our service are clearly and conspicuously disclosed, including use of a prominent icon and multiple clickthroughs in any instance in which a customer will incur charges. In addition, our "Customer is Always Right" policy ensures that we take action sufficient to obtain each customer's complete satisfaction, including making refunds for any charges which a customer has incurred but disputes.

Since becoming aware of the above RipOffReport complaint, we have been in contact with "Julie" and the matter has been resolved to her satisfaction. Should there be any further questions or concerns, Julie can contact our Customer Support Department 24/7 at 800-IFRIEND.