Complaint Review: WP Realty

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jackson — Indy Illinois U.S.A.
WP Realty

WP Realty Chad Broussard Wordpress Plugin doesn't work no refund! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Opinoins? .....Really?

*Consumer Comment: In my opinion

*Consumer Comment: wprealty

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Seriously? - How stupid do think people really are that they couldn't see right through this?

*General Comment: wprealty

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Another "Anonymous" Post by Lotus Yuen

I purchased this plugin after assurances from Chad that it was ready to go, paid $499.00 for it and it is crap, it has never worked fully and isn't even functional. I have lost business and face to others due to the failures from this and his salesman ship!

I wasted the money and I wish that I would have found this out before. If you even threaten to post a bad review he will cut your support off and then not give you updates to the software. I have fought with this for months and am very sad about it not working!

I hope that he never rips anyone off again! It is very sad that the internet is like this and there is no protection from PayPal on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WP-Realty/internet/WP-Realty-Chad-Broussard-Wordpress-Plugin-doesnt-work-no-refund-Internet-876338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WP Realty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Opinoins? .....Really?

AUTHOR: Chad Broussard - (United States of America)

Opinions from anyone without first hand knowledge of anything other than one sides manipulated, distorted truth on a topic/product/tos/history, that he or she knows nothing about is not an opinion I would take seriously! - .period!

I would however ask those that actually DO business with us what THEIR Opinions are so that I could then form my own opinion on a product and/or companies services and policies.

It's also MY Opinion that this >ripoffreport.com< website is nothing more than a money stealing extortion platform to force honest small business owners to pony up 2k to take ANYTHING to arbitration! THAT should be the Rip Off Report!

This r.o.r site is just like the rest of the legal system "guilty until proven innocent" and to prove otherwise you'll need to spend thousands of dollars trying to defend yourself against these one-off nut jobs.

So for anyone still reading this dribble - do yourself a favor and just ask any of our "real" clients what their opinions are to get "real opinions that matter" to you as a potential client.

Anyone wanting another 2-cents keep reading -
=======================================================
Oh and for the record - I also find this hilarious that this LIAR also posted this bs:
"paid $499.00 for it" - "I have fought with this for months and am very sad about it not working!"
Well for the record - that price wasn't even set to 499 until mid April - so how again did this person pay 499 and then fought with it for months? lies, lies, lies - and then acts like he just stumbled onto this site so that he could reply again and again with links to his fabricated hate site posted on a free wordpress.com in order to avoid direct legal action.
=======================================================

For me it all boils down to Principle - TOS, FAQ's, Refund Policy Rules, etc. are all written to be READ -

When you go through a shopping cart on a website you agree to all of them - same thing when you go into a retail store and make a purchase - you always make sure that what you buy comes with a guarantee/warranty and you make sure to find out about what the refund policy is -

Like in most states you can't take back a mattress after its been slept on - same for most used undergarments etc - same for a lot of online software items that are sold as UNENCRYPTED source code - If our code were encrypted and locked down then we would obviously be able to just turn it off  -  but our clients would never buy encrypted source code and that's the main reason they buy our product in the first place is because we give them over 30k worth of 100% unencrypted source code.

Anyway - Like I said - Join our forums and ask our clients how they like us! -  It's free to join!

Cheers!

In my opinion

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

I am going to say what I think from each side in my opinion...

From the seller point of view, the seller believes in his product that it will and should work. The missing content in the ticket, however, is not really a promise from the seller to refund the buyer. It is just to say that if the buyer wants the refund, then it would be fine with the seller. Also, the seller is indeed offering a free upgrade to the buyer. The seller thinks that free upgrade would be good enough to solve the issue and hope that the buyer won't need the refund.

From the buyer point of view, the buyer may not completely understand the plug-in functionality and how to deal with it. Then the buyer gets frustrated and lost the trust to the product. Regardless what the seller offers, the buyer does not want to deal with the product anymore and want only the refund.

However, a major problem for me is that the seller should NEVER tamper the evidence. This shows that the seller is not honest. I would never want to do a business with a dishonest person because I would never know when this person would stab me on my back.

Now, I think what the right thing is the seller refunds the buyers. If a customer is not happy with the product and has already lost the trust toward the product, why keep pushing? Maybe most of the time clients would accept and feel happy, but there is always a case that someone will adamantly reject. The seller should know when to back off. In this case, the seller does not want to step back and let the buyer go but rather force the buyer to take his product. Not really a good idea.

wprealty

AUTHOR: Lotus - (United States of America)

As I said, I did not post the original ripoff report.  But, this does not matter now.  It is telling the truth except that the price should be 199, not 499 in the original post.   Let the reader review the article in wprealtyscam.wordpress.com and decide who is the liar.

I have already got my refund from my Visa card as suggested by paypal after a long process.  And I have spent enough time on this incident to get the refund and to deal with your and your company.   I do not want to spend more time, and in future I will not for sure.

Lotus

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Chad Broussard - (United States of America)

"I am Lotus, but I did not file the ripoff report here.  The original post was not posted by me."

Absolutely "HILARIOUS"!  - You couldn't wait to post that "BS" but you waited a couple of days to just make it look like you didn't get the auto response from this website, "which happens by default", alerting you that someone filed a rebuttal? - Seriously? - How stupid do think people really are that they couldn't see right through this?

Do you really expect the public to believe that you just happened to have magically stumbled onto this post?

Yeah - like I said YOU are the ONLY charge back I've had in the last 6 months so there couldn't even be someone else posting that BS LIE other than you! - You sir are a LIAR and a Extortionist!

#5 General Comment

wprealty

AUTHOR: Lotus - (United States of America)

Hi Chad or site owner,

I am Lotus, but I did not file the ripoff report here.  The original post was not posted by me.  I did have bad experience with Chad and wprealty company.  And I put all my details under wprealtyscam.wordpress.com.  I have not updated or further post more about this incident over a month after I got refund from my Visa card.   I want to clarify that this was not my post here and I only bought a 199 version, not 499 in the original post.   Someone summarized my original post and filed a report here.  So,  I suggested the webmaster removed this report as the reporter was someone in US, not myself.  Hope this clarify.

Lotus

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Another "Anonymous" Post by Lotus Yuen

AUTHOR: Chad Broussard - (United States of America)

Look - just because you can't read and your feelings were hurt because PayPal agreed with us that you were a crazy "Nut Job".

And just because you're mad that all of the blog owners that you spammed with your stupid rants were all removed - doesn't mean that you are winning any kind of prize and or causing me any type of loss in business.

Facts are Facts - anyone with the BALLS to post their REAL contact information when they post this BS would and should be considered "Credible" but once again you post some factitious fake persons info to try to always cover your trail - how do I know its you? SIMPLE - You always use this in all of your post (""and there is no protection from PayPal on this"") - AND - YOU are the only CC charge back in the last 6 months! - AND you "Lied" you NEVER bought the 499 version in fact you never bought the new version at all! YOU paid 199 for the OLD version and then tried to play stupid and "extort" worm you way into a free upgrade or else you were going to do a charge back - And of course as you found out I don't play nice with "extortionist".

So Mr. Lotus Yuen - so just keep on posting these lies and I'll keep on calling you out for being the crazy nut job that you are.

Anyone who wants to know the truth about our product has to simply look no further than our forums - just ask any of our "REAL" customers -