Complaint Review: WPI FRIENDS INTERNET SITE

• Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:los angeles California
WPI FRIENDS INTERNET SITE
.myfreepaysite.com Internet U.S.A.

WPI FRIENDS INTERNET SITE adult website, total ripoff, thieves, illegally acessing bank account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

This site has accessed my account more than once. At first it was for one dollar, and now it is for 6 dollars. Since there is no number for me to call and tell them to stop I have had to close my bank account and open a new one. Which causes me much distress because I have had that particular account for so long. It annoys me to know that this site can access personal informationa nd blatantly steal from you.

Annoyedandpissed
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-FRIENDS-INTERNET-SITE/internet/WPI-FRIENDS-INTERNET-SITE-adult-website-total-ripoff-thieves-illegally-acessing-bank-a-374038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI FRIENDS INTERNET SITE

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, because the person filing this report did not provide any individual details, we could not find an account that matched the information that was provided. We want to take care of the issue that is discussed therefore, we strongly encourage the person filing this report to contact our Customer Care Department, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can be reached by calling 1-800-243-9726 (a toll-free call from the US).

If this individual is receiving charges from us, the toll-free contact telephone number has appeared next to each charge that he or she has received.