Complaint Review: WPI Friends - IFriends

ifriends.com Internet U.S.A.

WPI Friends - IFriends Taking my money little by little Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

Hello All,

I think that I might register for this company but as well I think I did cancel my suscription the same day because they say in their website that the credit card is only for age verification, I do not have log in information, so I can not go there again to cancel it or at least use what I am being ripoff for.
I would really want an explication about this and the absolute cancelation of my account and also my retribution, as I see on the other complaints the company has replied so I expect the same for me

Hoping to hear from the company and the cancelation of my account really soon

Rogelio
zapopan
Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-Friends-IFriends/internet/WPI-Friends-IFriends-Taking-my-money-little-by-little-Internet-326388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI Friends - IFriends

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

We found Rogelio's account and have cancelled it. We have refunded the charges which were billed to him, and he should see these credits on his credit card account within the next 7-10 business days. If Rogelio has any questions or if he would like to reactivate his account, we encourage him to contact our Customer Care department at 001-561-656-0500. Unfortunately, we do not have a toll-free number for Mexico, and regular long-distance charges will apply. Alternately, Rogelio may contact us by email at help@ifriends.net.

When Rogelio created his account he chose to upgrade to the premium level VIP membership. The monthly charge for this membership was clearly disclosed in advance. Rogelio did not cancel his subscription after he signed up, and so he still had access to the site and all of the VIP benefits included in his membership. If a customer loses or forgets his or her login name or password, there is an online utility that can be accessed to receive this information, at https://orders.webpower.com/iFriends/findlogin.htm. Additionally, customers can request this information by emailing or calling us.

We appreciate Rogelio bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we encourage him to contact us if he has any further questions.

Our company has an exemplary 11-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and we are best in class in our industry in the development of model online consumer best practices. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses."