Complaint Review: WPI I FRIENDS

• Reported By:travis afb California
WPI I FRIENDS
www.join-ifriends.com Internet U.S.A.

WPI I FRIENDS they somehow obtained info i never gave them Internet

All I know is on August 9 I was viewing my checking statment and saw all these 6 dollar debits from the last 3 months of some company called I Friends. On my checking statement there was a 1800 number.

When I called the 1800 number they claimed to be some internet provider. They had all my information- my visa debit number-my name-my telephone number-and my pass code for my visa debit card.

I never heard of these people and certainly never gave them all that information. Somehow they got it and made illegal debits against my account. I am in the process now with the help of my bank to get my money back. But I was so scared that I cancelled my visa debit number and now will probaly never buy anything over the internet ever again.

These people are frauds and need to be stopped.

Laura
travis afb, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2004 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-I-FRIENDS/internet/WPI-I-FRIENDS-they-somehow-obtained-info-i-never-gave-them-Internet-102813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI I FRIENDS