publicly

• Reported By:76010 Texas
WPI I-Friends
wpi*ifriends Nationwide U.S.A.

WPI I-friends fraudulent ripoff business Internet Worldwide

*Consumer Comment: stop taking my money bit$% !!!!!!!

Wpi*ifriends Prvrtng ripoff, some one from this web site deducted money out of my bank account without my knowledge,I have never been to that web site. fraudulent ripoff business Internet internet .....

This company should be taken off the web. It is very dishonest taking money out of a stranger's account. I didn't even know about this web site till I received my bank statement and they had taken money out of my account.

Marion
76010, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-I-Friends/nationwide/WPI-I-friends-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Internet-Worldwide-56831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI I-Friends

stop taking my money bit$% !!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Free membership my ass!!! In no way, shape or form did I give these scumbags my permission to go into my bank account. I'm keeping a total on you bastards and I expect to get ALL of my monet back.