Complaint Review: WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Zane — auckland Other New Zealand
WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE
Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE has continuously charged me from my credit card weekly without my knowledge SCAM FRAUD Lake Worth , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

A few weeks ago i realised my credit card was hugely overdrawn. Nothing appeared on my statements so I called my bank. They informed me that WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE had been charging me weekly from the U.S. for approximately $20nz.

I have been unable to find any account i have with this company or anyway to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-IFRIEND1-NZ-ELITE/Lake-Worth-Florida-/WPI-IFRIEND1-NZ-ELITE-has-continuously-charged-me-from-my-credit-card-weekly-without-my-541397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Zane was charged because he created a premium membership with the iFriends service.  The associated charges were clearly disclosed in advance.

We provide a toll-free telephone number with every charge we bill.  Contact information is available from every page of our service, as well as an online cancellation utility that can be quickly and easily used to cancel an account.

The charges have been refunded and the account has been cancelled.  If Zane has any further questions, we encourage him to contact us by calling 00-800-4374-3637, a toll-free call from New Zealand.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC