Complaint Review: WPI *IFRIENDS

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: mikek — lindenhurst New York United States of America
WPI *IFRIENDS

WPI *IFRIENDS i got a whole list of fraudulent charges on my statement!!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I got a call from my credit card company saying there was a bunch of charges occuring on my account...   i am currently disputing these charges as they are not even mine damnit!!! almost 900 damn dollars worth!!!! this shit is ridiculous!!  i have never signed up for this shit and am contacting the bbb and the state attorney general!!!   someone hacked into my computer and i had to change my AOL password and my paypal account was also accessed too!!!  tthis shit isnt right!!!  i am going to get a lawyer as well to fight this company if need be,  this is crazy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-IFRIENDS/internet/WPI-IFRIENDS-i-got-a-whole-list-of-fraudulent-charges-on-my-statement-Internet-535447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI *IFRIENDS

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, since Mike did not provide very much information in either of his reports, we were not able to locate the account in question.  We actively investigate claims of credit card fraud and work with law enforcement agencies to prosecute those who engage in fraud on our services.  We urge Mike to call us immediately so that we can locate the accounts, refund all charges, and begin a thorough investigation.  Our toll-free number is 1-800-243-9726 when he calls, Mike should ask to speak with a supervisor.  We look forward to resolving this matter, with Mikes help.