Complaint Review: WPI IFRIENDS1

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: ppg900 — united kingdom United Kingdom
WPI IFRIENDS1

WPI IFRIENDS1 unauthorized monthly charges , Internet

I did use this website and registered a free account. This was 08/08/11. I did not sign up for any monthly subscription. The card details I gave were for an account I dont use much, its an online account and dont get statements, it was only last week (12/12/12) I noticed a payment going out to this.... 12 Dec 12 01:11Card PaymentWPI*IFRIEND1-UK VIP, US, 0-9170580, 7121 FAIRWAY D-4.34 processed,    while I was going through the account for a money transfer. I went to the site and got logged in and chatted to live support, who then tells me I have been charged $6.95 every month since 08/08/11!!
I only thought it was this latest single $6.95. I asked her, was it normal to receive no emails or anything from this site to which I am supposedly subscribed and to keep charging me even though I have never logged back in. The person then said they would cancel my account and refund the last 120 days monthly fee's, and there was nothing more they could do.
If I get a reply here is there anything I can do to get the rest of the money from them? Seeing as I didn't sign up and supposedly the card details are for verification, went against my better judgement on that one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-IFRIENDS1/internet/WPI-IFRIENDS1-unauthorized-monthly-charges-Internet-983443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI IFRIENDS1