expert

Complaint Review: WPI - TotallyFreeCams

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: Cliff24275 — Southern Pines North Carolina United States of America
WPI - TotallyFreeCams
7765 Lake Worth Road, Suite 341 Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

WPI - TotallyFreeCams Dult Web Site Lake Worth, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

*Author of original report: Update

I gave out my credit card number only in order for TotallyFreeCams to verify my age, not to incur any charges.  The next day my credit card company notified me of charges and suspected fraud.  I told them it was fraudulent, I hadn't authorized any charges.

I have cancelled my current credit card number and they will be sending me a new one.  I will be filing a dispute against TotallyFreeCams.  I called the company and they claim I authorized charges for services.  I was never notified nor did I authorize any charges.  I demanded to be removed from my membership, and told them I would be disputing their claims and that they would not get a dime from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-TotallyFreeCams/Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/WPI-TotallyFreeCams-Dult-Web-Site-Lake-Worth-Florida-591742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI - TotallyFreeCams

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

After spending time in some of the premium areas of our service that clearly involved credit-card charges, Cliff24275 contacted our Customer Care department and requested refunds for those charges.  We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction, so all of the charges were refunded.  If Cliff24275 has any other concerns, we invite him to call our Customer Care department at 1-800-243-9726.

Update

AUTHOR: Cliff24275 - (United States of America)

My story had a happy ending.  TotallyFreeCams ended up dropping the charges.