Complaint Review: WPI*Friends

WPI*Friends

WPI*Friends Elite credit card fraud Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Services

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Services

I am disputing a credit charge from in the amount of $1760.27, which is included on my statement dated 3/28/2011 through 5/26/2011.

On 3/20/2011, I did not ordered wpi*friends from the Web site, Elite. I never approved the transaction. On 3/20/2011 through 5/26/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone, and was told to file this report.

Again, I did not approve this .

On 5/27/2011, I contacted WPI*Friends via e-mail and phone to request that my order be cancelled and my money refunded. WPI*Friends instructed me to file  and fax this letter to refund my money,. On 5/26/2011, I again requested that my money refunded, I am waiting to receive a response from the company.

I have inserted a copy of the monies that were not authorized to be withdrawn from my credit account, with WPI*Friends. Please investigate this dispute and provide me with a written statement of the outcome and my refund amount of $1760.27.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIFriends/internet/WPIFriends-Elite-credit-card-fraud-Internet-733902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*Friends

Reply from Services

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Leon contacted our customer care department and the issue seems to have been resolved to his satisfaction.

Reply from Services

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Leon contacted our customer care department and the issue seems to have resolved to his satisfaction.