Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIEND ELITE FL

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Somewhere Other
WPI*IFRIEND ELITE FL
www.ifriends.com Internet U.S.A.

WPI*IFRIEND ELITE FL Took money from my credit card without my knowledge Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I noticed a charge on my credit card recently when I was checking my statements online that I don't remember signing up for/agreeing to. I googled the name of the charge and found this site and many of the reports very helpful.

I called my 800 number for my credit card and got a hold of a rep and was able to have a conference call with the rep of charging company. They were all very nice and helpful and refunded the last charge and provided a cancellation number. Overall I think there was some misunderstanding of who had been using my card without my permission.

Anon
Somewhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIEND-ELITE-FL/internet/WPIIFRIEND-ELITE-FL-Took-money-from-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-Internet-466834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIEND ELITE FL

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

We are very glad that Zan's problem with the credit card charges has been resolved. If Zan has any other questions or concerns, we invite him to call us directly at 1-800-243-9726, and we will be happy to help.

We have been in business for 14 years, and our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of each of our customers.