Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP

• Updated: Thu, August 05, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Jihlava Internet Czech Republic
WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP
Canada CA, Select State/Province United States of America

WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP This ,to me unknown, company charges my debit card $6.95 since september 2009. Fortunately I noticed that they charge me that money on my bank statement. I came across a free trial on their website an CA, Other

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP charges me $6.95 a month for something I dont have a clue about. It started almost a year ago with a free trial. This month I noticed that they have been taking almost seven dollars a month from my account. I did not accept anything on their website that would say that I will have to pay this kinda money every month. What a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIEND1-CAN-VIP/CA-Select-StateProvince-/WPIIFRIEND1-CAN-VIP-This-to-me-unknown-company-charges-my-debit-card-695-since-septe-618532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Michael was charged because he created a premium membership with the iFriends service.  The associated charges were clearly disclosed in advance.  We do not offer trial memberships.

We provide a toll-free telephone number with every charge we bill.  Contact information is available from every page of our service, as well as an online cancellation utility that can be quickly and easily used to cancel an account.

The charges have been refunded and the account has been cancelled.  If Michael has any further questions, we encourage him to contact us by calling 1-800-437-4363.