Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET 800-IFIEND

• Updated: Wed, May 11, 2005

• Reported By:alton Illinois
WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET 800-IFIEND
Internet Nationwide U.S.A.

WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET 800-IFIEND ripoff billed me twice in one month for one account then some how got new cc# and billed again internet

*Author of original report: I was ripped off and now it has been setteled

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from IF Customer Service

I checked my online banking this month and noticed that i had been billed like three times in one month once for 9.95 again for 8.95 and again for 1.00 when to begin with was pose to be free!

I called and argued with these people and had the two accounts canceled I even have the confrimation number and was told the money would be refunded.

I was never refunded for my money for which made my account short and had a charge bounce.. then i checked it again this morning same month was another charge

was billed for a 1.00 on a new credit card number cause the other card was canceled,how they did that i dont know.

I then again had to call and cancel another account through them, I am fed up with it cause it caused another bounce in my account.

Sherina
alton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2005 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET-800-IFIEND/nationwide/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET-800-IFIEND-ripoff-billed-me-twice-in-one-month-for-one-account-then-140915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET 800-IFIEND

I was ripped off and now it has been setteled

AUTHOR: Sherina - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off by Ifriends and faught with them for a month ,but I am glad to say that they were polite about it and I finelly got my refund and everything has been takin care of.Thanks to this web site for helping me solve the situation..

Reply from IF Customer Service

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Our company has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since its inception in 1995, and is well-recognized as an industry leader in the development of model consumer best practices in its internet business segment. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses" (https://www.truste.org/about/member_list.php). All prices and terms on our service are clearly and conspicuously disclosed, including use of a prominent icon and multiple clickthroughs in any instance in which a customer will incur charges. In addition, our "Customer is Always Right" policy ensures that we take action sufficient to obtain each customer's complete satisfaction, including making refunds for any charges which a customer has incurred but disputes.

Since becoming aware of the above RipOffReport complaint, we have been in contact with "Sherina" and the matter has been resolved to her satisfaction. Should there be any further questions or concerns, "Sherina" can contact our Customer Support Department 24/7 at (800) 243-9726.