Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:lexington South Carolina
WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET
, Nationwide, Internet U.S.A.

WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends/Webpower Customer Service - 1-800-437-4363

I just informed my financial institution of these fraudulent charges to my account. I do not know of, or ever heard of this WPI*IFriends or what they are about, I just know that I am guilty of NOT checking my account statements closer...

Gary
lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2005 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET/Nationwide-Internet/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET-ripoff-Internet-165460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET

Reply from iFriends/Webpower Customer Service - 1-800-437-4363

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Our company has a spotless 10-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and is well-recognized as an industry leader in the development of model consumer best practices in its internet business segment. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses" (refer to url: https://www.truste.org/about/member_list.php). All prices and terms on our service are clearly and conspicuously disclosed, including use of a prominent icon and multiple clickthroughs in any instance in which a customer will incur charges. In addition, our "Customer is Always Right" policy ensures that we take action sufficient to obtain each customer's complete satisfaction, including making refunds for any charges which a customer has incurred but disputes.

Since becoming aware of the above RipOffReport complaint, we have been in contact with "Gary" and the matter has been resolved to his satisfaction. Should there be any further questions or concerns, Gary can contact our Customer Support Department 24/7 at 800-IFRIEND (800-437-4363).