Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET

• Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Brooksville Florida
WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET
http://ifriends.com/ Internet U.S.A.

WPI*IFRIENDS Asked for credit yard for proof of age and then charged me twice for items I did not authorize. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

*Author of original report: I listed wrong website for ifriends.

I was checkink out their website and in order to enter I had to show i was of age by giving credit card info. They charged me and they said they did not charge!

Frostmarketing1
Brooksville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET/internet/WPIIFRIENDS-Asked-for-credit-yard-for-proof-of-age-and-then-charged-me-twice-for-items-I-426765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Using the information provided on RipOffReport by Frostmarketing1, we located his account with iFriends. Frostmarketing1 had already used our online cancellation utility to cancel his account. We have refunded the $2.98 that he was billed for his usage of his account. If Frostmarketing1 has any further questions or concerns, we urge him to contact our Customer Care Department, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can be reached by calling 1-800-243-9726 (a toll-free call from the US).

Shortly after Frostmarketing1 created his account, he chose to access a premium pay-per-view area of the service. This area carried a per minute charge. This charge was clearly and conspicuously disclosed in advance, and Frostmarketing1 affirmatively chose to enter that premium area. Frostmarketing1 was billed because he chose to participate in the premium services that iFriends offers. As stated above, however, we have refunded the full $2.98 that was billed.

We have been in business for 13 years, and we have more than 9 million satisfied customers. We have consistently maintained excellent ratings with all leading consumer protection agencies. In addition, we have developed online consumer best practices that have been adopted by many other services. The iFriends service is verified by TRUSTe and is on its sealholder list of the most trustworthy online businesses.

I listed wrong website for ifriends.

AUTHOR: Frostmarketing1 - (U.S.A.)

It is http://www.ifriendsv2.net/ifpage.dll?t=site/sitehome and there phone number is 1-800-ifriends. The one I listed before was by wrong.