Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIENDS - MyFreePaySite.com

www.MyFreePaySite.com Internet U.S.A.

WPI*IFRIENDS Ripoff charges MyFreePaySite.com Internet

* : Reply from iFriends

*Author of original report: REBUTTAL

August 5th 2009 my account is charged by WPI*IFRIENDS for $4.97, and $1.00, causing a $28.00 Overdrawn and a $2.00 transfer fees to my account. I did not sign up for anything other than the free account and only expected the 1.00 for the age verification at sign up. I did not select nor intent to access or sign up for anything other than the free service. Once I gone around with what free has to offer, I went to unsubscribe. Same day as sign up. What I want fixed is to undo the $4.97 and the $28.00 overdrawn and $2.00 transfer fees it caused. That is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anon-Post4
City-1, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIENDS-MyFreePaySitecom/internet/WPIIFRIENDS-Ripoff-charges-MyFreePaySitecom-Internet-477694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIENDS - MyFreePaySite.com

#1

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

We are glad that Akashimo got in touch with us directly to discuss his account, and that he reports our customer care representative was friendly and helpful.  When he called, he requested that all of the charges be refunded.  This was done immediately, and the representative gave Akashimo a cancellation number for his records.  Unfortunately, Akashimo will need to contact his bank directly to ensure that they refund the overdraft fees.  We can only refund the charges that we actually billed.

If Akashimo has any other questions or concerns, we would welcome hearing from him again.  Our toll-free number is 1-800-243-9726.  We have been in business for 14 years, and our goal is to make sure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with the services they receive.

REBUTTAL

AUTHOR: Akashimo - (U.S.A.)

Just got off the phone with the number next to charges on my account. Manage to get refunded the two charges and was told it'll take 5-7 buissness days for it to show up. Their phone representive was friendly and listened to help me in this situation.

So far as the charges by them is concerned, its being taken care of, anything left, the overdrawn fee, if they're still there after the refund, I'd have to take care on my own.