• Report: #190741

Complaint Review: WPI*IFRIENDS

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:St. Anthony Other
www.ifriends.net , Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-243-9726
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET ripoff fraudulent billing USA Florida

I checked my bank account today and it showed a billing of $1.14 on my mastercard from a company called WPI*IFRIENDS INTERNET.

I have never heard of this company before and would like to know how they got my credit card number. I can only assume they accessed my credit card number from the internet somehow. I've read similar reports on the Rip Off Report website and can see the billing won't stop there. This is obviously a fraudulent company who scams people out of their hard earned money.

The only information I have on this company is what I have on my account bill and what I have seen from the other reports. I would like to have this billing to my account stopped immediately and have my money returned.

It may be a paltry sum, but it is my money. If you could help me in this in anyway I would appreciate this.

I will be going to my bank tomorrow to try and straighten this out.

St. Anthony

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIFRIENDS/Florida/WPIIFRIENDS-INTERNET-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-USA-Florida-190741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*IFRIENDS