stick

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
WSI Corporate - World Technology - Madison
Airport Rd. Toronto, Ontario Canada

WSI Corporate - World Technology - Madison ripoff promises and poooor staff Toronto Ontario *UPDATE.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Rip-off Report has reason to believe that WSI has been the target of at least one disgruntled former employees and/or competitors and that some of the reports filed against them do not accurately reflect how the company does business

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: my experience I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites

Rip-off Report Investigation:

WSI, a privately-owned company is legitimately established and is forthcoming about its location, identities of theirsenior management and its franchise opportunity. The company discloses any and all information about their operations to ensure the highest customer/franchise confidence.

Most complainants investigated to date by Rip-off Report appear to be competitors or ex-employees, although 3 of the Rip-off Reports had complete, bona fide contact information. WSI is actively working to resolve those cases. In many cases IP addresses of individuals "claiming" to be from the United States or from various countries internationally, but were actually found to be posted in Toronto, Canada - indicating reports were most likely filed maliciously and falsely under various identities, but were actually from the same group of only a few individuals.

WSI has experienced rapid growth. In the past it experienced some growing pains with respect to customer responsiveness, but has overcome it with additional support capability and improved customer service, systems and processes.

They appear to be a caring company - They work with and for kids around the world showing goodwill and financial support through many charitable organizations.

The company maintains strong reputable business partners, who help them enhance their operations and support; which includes IBM, Oracle and Price Waterhouse Coopers.

They pledge to fully address each and every person who has a bona fide complaint about them utilizing recommendations set forth in the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, which WSI is participating in fully.

Read the full report on WSI.
=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGIONAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Hi All,
This letter is intended for potential staff and potential business owners wanna be .

I work at WSI now and I don't think I will be there any longer . When I joined WSI I had to sign 100+ pages contract as an independent contractor . What a waste of time , company training is a complete brain wash .

I wanted to write this complain to help others from being caught . I put close to 14 hours a day .. what a waste . I feel sorry for anybody who forked out $40 k . You see , you paid for their BMW's and other fancy cars ( only top managers drive fancy cars , the rest hoping to get there ). Their Model everybody is 100% accepted .

Don't beleive their tactics that they have to transfer your file into second and third senior manager .. they all sitting in the same office a cross from each other . Name taging and positions are free to use as needed . Their Model will give your 100% money back if we don't approve you ... bingo your down payement is gone , because they will never say no to 40k .

Just try it next time , see and try to make them decline your application .. the sad part we don't keep any thing from the deposit , because they save it for law suits . We used to conduct second and third intreviews ( phone calls )eating lunch and making faces at potential applicants telling us their dreams and business goals .

All business is conducted over the phone , you don't see us and we don't see you ... when you all come for training and you paid 40 k they send you to the nicer office prepared to rip you off more by upgrading you more and more .

Please read your contract carefully and make changes , because they will never say NO , One last advice ..... Don't send money ... Read everything and Good luck ..I hope this complain will help somebody , if it helps one person I've done my job .

( Note : to all WSI staff previous and present post your stories for the world to see and hear , stop ripping off people )

Attwel , Airport and expolerer
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WSI-Corporate-World-Technology-Madison/Toronto-Ontario/WSI-Corporate-World-Technology-Madison-ripoff-promises-and-poooor-staff-Toronto-Ontari-140262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WSI Corporate - World Technology - Madison

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: C - (Canada)

I used to work for the company and frankly I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites. They fired me because I was not willing to work more than 35 hours a week and I did not subscribe to their cult like positive attitude like they think they are somehow better than other people.

As far as I am concerned - It does not matter that they have been rated #1 - they are too indoctrinated like they are going to be the next Microsoft. Like that is a great thing to want to be Microsoft is just a Capitalist Bully that works there employees to death and they are out to crush every one of their competitors to me it's a pretty shallow goal to want to be like them.

I was a good person before this company destroyed me since they fired me 6 months ago for no good reason, my wife has left me and I will tell the world what a piece of shit company this is until the day I die.

Here is my gift of retaliation I am posting a copy of their Top Secret Project they have been working on developing as a joint project with the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute

Workshop Contents

(((REDACTED)))

Rip-off Report REDACTED the copy that was below. According to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), allegedly the copy that was provided below infringed upon the copyrights of others. Rip-off Report will comply with these laws when put on notice that there was a violation.