latest

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:Markley ville West Virginia
WSI Franchise
Wsi.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WSI Franchise, Poor Business Ethics Lied, did not come through with promises RIPOFF Internet *UPDATE.. Rip-off Report Investigation: WSI approached Rip-off Report and asked us independently to investigate the claims made in several Rip-off Reports against them, WSI pledges to resolve all bona fide complainants and improve any problems with customer service

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: my experience I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: WSI is a freakign scam. My god I can't believe I fell for their lies and BS.

*UPDATE Employee: I worked with WSI for a while and made nothing frm it. All the things I was promised by Robert Masson were lies.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: WSI SCAM

*Consumer Comment: WSI Lied to get my franchise money

Rip-off Report Investigation:

WSI, a privately-owned company is legitimately established and is forthcoming about its location, identities of theirsenior management and its franchise opportunity. The company discloses any and all information about their operations to ensure the highest customer/franchise confidence.

Most complainants investigated to date by Rip-off Report appear to be competitors or ex-employees, although 3 of the Rip-off Reports had complete, bona fide contact information. WSI is actively working to resolve those cases. In many cases IP addresses of individuals "claiming" to be from the United States or from various countries internationally, but were actually found to be posted in Toronto, Canada - indicating reports were most likely filed maliciously and falsely under various identities, but were actually from the same group of only a few individuals.

WSI has experienced rapid growth. In the past it experienced some growing pains with respect to customer responsiveness, but has overcome it with additional support capability and improved customer service, systems and processes.

They appear to be a caring company - They work with and for kids around the world showing goodwill and financial support through many charitable organizations.

The company maintains strong reputable business partners, who help them enhance their operations and support; which includes IBM, Oracle and Price Waterhouse Coopers.

They pledge to fully address each and every person who has a bona fide complaint about them utilizing recommendations set forth in the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, which WSI is participating in fully.

Read the full report on WSI.
=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGIONAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

I dropped 45k on these fools, wait, I'm the fool now. I listened to all the BS they could sling. I called their bogus, employee, references. I took it all, hook line and sinker.

Here is the info

WSICORPORATE.COM is just a website to make it look legit..

Address 5915 Airport Road

Mississauga Ontario L4V 1T1

Here are the contacts I spoke with ;Hoarace, 404-852-9675, Alex 215-873-5222 and Berry, 202-633-8994

WSI has contacts in 27 countries, BS, not real contacts, Chamber of Commerce's don't count as contacts fools. Why don't you take some of that money us poor members have sent you and develop us a real business, instead of vacationing in the sunny Bahamas. I won't quit pestering you and filleting your poor business ethics until I get my refund. George, I have your number, I will call you tomorrow.

Shiela
Markley ville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2005 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WSI-Franchise/nationwide/WSI-Franchise-Poor-Business-Ethics-Lied-did-not-come-through-with-promises-RIPOFF-Intern-127626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WSI Franchise

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: C - (Canada)

I used to work for the company and frankly I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites. They fired me because I was not willing to work more than 35 hours a week and I did not subscribe to their cult like positive attitude like they think they are somehow better than other people.

As far as I am concerned - It does not matter that they have been rated #1 - they are too indoctrinated like they are going to be the next Microsoft. Like that is a great thing to want to be Microsoft is just a Capitalist Bully that works there employees to death and they are out to crush every one of their competitors to me it's a pretty shallow goal to want to be like them.

I was a good person before this company destroyed me since they fired me 6 months ago for no good reason, my wife has left me and I will tell the world what a piece of shit company this is until the day I die.

Here is my gift of retaliation I am posting a copy of their Top Secret Project they have been working on developing as a joint project with the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute

Workshop Contents

(((REDACTED)))

Rip-off Report REDACTED the copy that was below. According to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), allegedly the copy that was provided below infringed upon the copyrights of others. Rip-off Report will comply with these laws when put on notice that there was a violation.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

WSI is a freakign scam. My god I can't believe I fell for their lies and BS.

AUTHOR: Taylor - (U.S.A.)

$50,000 is a lot of money just to learn a lesson. But I learned my lesson, WSI is a freakign scam. My god I can't believe I fell for their lies and BS.

The whole nine months I was with them I never once made any money. Their training left me stupider than when I started and they never answered a question I asked them with a straight answer. They always tried to put things back on me.

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

They figures a good wany to make money. They are scammers selling air. They are a sham and do not come thorough on wha t is promosed, like training, supplier, business assistance, anything. They take your money and run. Its sad these people are not in jail, where they belong. I wish I did not ever invest here, because now I am broke and lost. I had to sell my home and pay back the loans. I have had nothing but problems with WSI. Thanks for nothing!

You stole my $50,000+. Liars and cheats.

Here is the company directory for you.

Troy Ireland = Internet Consultant

Rene Garcia = Internet Consultant

Ron McArthur is the President & Chief Operating Officer of WSI, Robert Masson is the Controller of the WSI group of companies Marcia Scott is the VP Lou Zalany is the WSI's Chief Executive Officer Tore Steen is the Vice-Chairman

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

WSI SCAM

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Personal mentor on vacation more than at work. That just about sums this BS business up. After you pay your set-up fees you are on your own. Try getting help when you need it, forget about it. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! They are the worst and are so freaking blatant about it. They only make money off of the franchise fees, NOT IF YOU MAKE MONEY!!!

WSI Lied to get my franchise money

AUTHOR: Margo - (U.S.A.)

When I started my search for a franchise, I came across WSI. I couldn't really tell what they do, the ad is very,,,,,confusing. So I inquired, 1 888 678 7588, spoke with William@WSIINC.com. He did a great job, selling the business to me. I called the 3 other associates for their experiences, all good of course. RA was one of the associates I spoke with, this is one of WSI s Platinum members. So I took the agreement looked it over, and took 40k out of my 401k. I attended the training classes, with 12 other new associates. When speaking with them, we all got the same sales pitch from William. Having paid for the training and web support access, I am not completely at a loss, as to what I was thinking. I have had nothing short of a full and total loss in this investment. Not one thing has materialized that William and the training team indicated would happen. For every single piece of information I need, I make approx calls or emails to WSI for the answer, poor response time to say the least. I have has 3 other successful franchises in the past, I am not new or naive to the business and don't expect WSI to do my work, but this is not even close to what was promised.