Complaint Review: WSI Franchises

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Burton Wisconsin
WSI Franchises
Http://www.wsicorporate.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

WSI Franchises ripoff Poor sales ethics Nationwide Internet *UPDATE.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Rip-off Report studies internal data base logs, which track the IP address location for each Rip-off Report filed. In many cases, individuals "claiming" to be from the United States were actually found to be posted in Toronto, Canada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: my experience I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites

Rip-off Report Investigation:

WSI, a privately-owned company is legitimately established and is forthcoming about its location, identities of theirsenior management and its franchise opportunity. The company discloses any and all information about their operations to ensure the highest customer/franchise confidence.

Most complainants investigated to date by Rip-off Report appear to be competitors or ex-employees, although 3 of the Rip-off Reports had complete, bona fide contact information. WSI is actively working to resolve those cases. In many cases IP addresses of individuals "claiming" to be from the United States or from various countries internationally, but were actually found to be posted in Toronto, Canada - indicating reports were most likely filed maliciously and falsely under various identities, but were actually from the same group of only a few individuals.

WSI has experienced rapid growth. In the past it experienced some growing pains with respect to customer responsiveness, but has overcome it with additional support capability and improved customer service, systems and processes.

They appear to be a caring company - They work with and for kids around the world showing goodwill and financial support through many charitable organizations.

The company maintains strong reputable business partners, who help them enhance their operations and support; which includes IBM, Oracle and Price Waterhouse Coopers.

They pledge to fully address each and every person who has a bona fide complaint about them utilizing recommendations set forth in the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, which WSI is participating in fully.

Read the full report on WSI.
=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGIONAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

As a franchisee you are equipped with an extensive on-going Support Program, custom tailored to meet your unique and individual needs along with your own personal success coach during start up. This is their promise.

I have tried to get my investment back, even called the President. Mr. Nigel Mayne 1 888 678 7588, they are in Canada, so the US laws don't seem to apply. They lied to me to gey my franchise money, $40k.

After the extensive research I did, and Entrepreneur Magazine review, I jumped in. I now see the refferences they offered me were set ups, company liars, paid to get me to join. Anyone else???

Gail
Burton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WSI-Franchises/nationwide/WSI-Franchises-ripoff-Poor-sales-ethics-Nationwide-Internet-UPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Inves-118522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WSI Franchises

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: C - (Canada)

I used to work for the company and frankly I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites. They fired me because I was not willing to work more than 35 hours a week and I did not subscribe to their cult like positive attitude like they think they are somehow better than other people.

As far as I am concerned - It does not matter that they have been rated #1 - they are too indoctrinated like they are going to be the next Microsoft. Like that is a great thing to want to be Microsoft is just a Capitalist Bully that works there employees to death and they are out to crush every one of their competitors to me it's a pretty shallow goal to want to be like them.

I was a good person before this company destroyed me since they fired me 6 months ago for no good reason, my wife has left me and I will tell the world what a piece of shit company this is until the day I die.

Here is my gift of retaliation I am posting a copy of their Top Secret Project they have been working on developing as a joint project with the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute

Workshop Contents

(((REDACTED)))

Rip-off Report REDACTED the copy that was below. According to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), allegedly the copy that was provided below infringed upon the copyrights of others. Rip-off Report will comply with these laws when put on notice that there was a violation.