Complaint Review: WSI

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
WSI
Nationwide United States of America

WSI ripoff I'm Just another WSI Sucker Nationwide *UPDATE.. Ripoff Report REVIEW: Ripoff Report analyzes postings -although this is an ongoing process, we have begun to obtain evidence that the claims were scurrilous.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: my experience I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites

Ri-off Report REVIEW:

WSI, a privately-owned company is legitimately established and is forthcoming about its location, identities of theirsenior management and its franchise opportunity. The company discloses any and all information about their operations to ensure the highest customer/franchise confidence.

Most complainants investigated to date by Ripoff Report appear to be competitors or ex-employees, although 3 of the Rip-off Reports had complete, bona fide contact information. WSI is actively working to resolve those cases. In many cases IP addresses of individuals "claiming" to be from the United States or from various countries internationally, but were actually found to be posted in Toronto, Canada - indicating reports were most likely filed maliciously and falsely under various identities, but were actually from the same group of only a few individuals.

WSI has experienced rapid growth. In the past it experienced some growing pains with respect to customer responsiveness, but has overcome it with additional support capability and improved customer service, systems and processes.

They appear to be a caring company - They work with and for kids around the world showing goodwill and financial support through many charitable organizations.

The company maintains strong reputable business partners, who help them enhance their operations and support; which includes IBM, Oracle and Price Waterhouse Coopers.

They pledge to fully address each and every person who has a bona fide complaint about them utilizing recommendations set forth in the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, which WSI is participating in fully.

Read the full report on WSI. ===================== NOW TO THE ORIGIONAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED =====================

I got fooled by one of their "Directors" too. Rick McKnight fed me all their lies and I bought everyone of them. No sales experience, not a problem he said. When I first got to work on the business I came across two other people doing the same thing I was. Everything they told me turned out to be a lie.

Martin Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WSI/nationwide/WSI-ripoff-Im-Just-another-WSI-Sucker-Nationwide-UPDATE-Ripoff-Report-REVIEW-Ripoff-R-118532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WSI

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: C - (Canada)

I used to work for the company and frankly I think that they are a bunch of overworked overzealous hypocrites. They fired me because I was not willing to work more than 35 hours a week and I did not subscribe to their cult like positive attitude like they think they are somehow better than other people.

As far as I am concerned - It does not matter that they have been rated #1 - they are too indoctrinated like they are going to be the next Microsoft. Like that is a great thing to want to be Microsoft is just a Capitalist Bully that works there employees to death and they are out to crush every one of their competitors to me it's a pretty shallow goal to want to be like them.

I was a good person before this company destroyed me since they fired me 6 months ago for no good reason, my wife has left me and I will tell the world what a piece of shit company this is until the day I die.

Here is my gift of retaliation I am posting a copy of their Top Secret Project they have been working on developing as a joint project with the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute

(((REDACTED)))

Rip-off Report REDACTED the copy that was below. According to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), allegedly the copy that was provided below infringed upon the copyrights of others. Rip-off Report will comply with these laws when put on notice that there was a violation.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds