Complaint Review: WTA/UTA World Traders Association / United Traders Association

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn Park Minnesota
WTA/UTA World Traders Association / United Traders Association
2950 E FLAMINGO #B . Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WTA/UTA World Traders Association / United Traders Association Lost $6000 to this scam in 1999, Im so happy they have been taken down by FTC Las Vegas Nevada

I am so happy that this scam outfit has been taken down by the FTC, Infact, today is my happiest day, kudos to the FTC.

I lost $6000 to them in 1999, I tried to warn other prospective victims about this scam only to be attacked by their cronies

All my warnings that I placed on few anti-scam websites were either deleted or the websites taken down by them, I later read that they have a computer savvy person by the name Jaime Valentine who was responsible for deleting all these informations.

I wonder if George Garrigus and Doug Randall were also arrested together with the fidlers, Rinaldo and Klothor, (Doug Randall was my trainer), Geoge Garrigus was the one that furnished me with a fake references, full of lies to verify.

Is it possible to sue George Garrigus as I still have some of my communications with him and the carbon copy of the check i sent them? I can see he lives in Arizona.

Does anybody know what was the outcome of the Sheldon Fidler case? I bet he doesn't have anymore of the stolen funds to file retaliatory lawsuits.

These folks are the meanest people on earth, jail time is not even enough for them.

I would like to recover some of my money, does anybody know how i can go about doing this? again, thanks to the FTC, you folks are really protecting the consumers, and also a big thanks to the Ripoff Report website for being the only website that refused to be taken down by these scumbags.

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WTAUTA-World-Traders-Association-United-Traders-Association/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/WTAUTA-World-Traders-Association-United-Traders-Association-Lost-6000-to-this-scam-in-316277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WTA/UTA World Traders Association / United Traders Association