Complaint Review: WU-YI SOURCE/ LIVING LEAN, LAS VEGAS, NV Charged My Card $19.95 W/out My Authorization ONTARIO Calif

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:carlsbad California
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WU-YI SOURCE/ LIVING LEAN, LAS VEGAS, NV Charged My Card $19.95 W/out My Authorization ONTARIO Calif WU-YI SOURCE/ LIVING LEAN, LAS VEGAS, NV charged my card $19.95 w/out my authorization ONTARIO California Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND BEEN CHARGED $19.95 ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!

THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED, BUT SHUT DOWN!

Maria
carlsbad, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WU-YI-SOURCE-LIVING-LEAN-LAS-VEGAS-NV-Charged-My-Card-1995-Wout-My-Authorization-ONTARIO-Calif/Las-Vegas-Nevada/WU-YI-SOURCE-LIVING-LEAN-LAS-VEGAS-NV-Charged-My-Card-1995-Wout-My-Authorization-ONT-313060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WU-YI SOURCE/ LIVING LEAN, LAS VEGAS, NV Charged My Card $19.95 W/out My Authorization ONTARIO Calif

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,

Hello,

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble.

We have already refunded your money back to your account for the tea.

But for Living Lean, you need to contact their customer service at 1-866-396-5711 where you will be assisted by a representative. They are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM MST only.

Also, we are calling Living Lean on your behalf and you'll certainly receive the money back in your account within 5-7 business days.

Thanks,

Shalyn,
Wu-Yi Customer Support Manager.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC