• Report: #332095

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By:St. Andrew Other
WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams , LIVING LEAN
11 ATHABASCAN AVENUE SIUTE 240 SHERWOOD PARK ALABAMA Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-449-5567
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams LIVING LEAN AFTER THEY REFUNDED THE $6.95 UPON MY REQUEST THEY THEN STARTED TO STEAL $19.95 FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS. I WANT BACK MY MONEY. Nevada Las Vagas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*Author of original report: How Do I get these Criminals- WUYISOURCE/LIVING LEAN

"On January 7th I ordered Wu-Yi tea. I was billed on the very same day! Their site said that I will not be bill then. I contacted them through their live chat agent and was told that the shipment will be in my country within 3-4 working days. This was from the 29th of January. Today, 13th February, I contacted them again. I spoke with an agent named Austin. ......"

The above partial report was done two months ago. Here is was the set of crow baits and crooks started to do. They refunded my $6.95. Then the following month the started to steal $19.95. Not once but twice. How comes you might ask? I have had two deaths in my family and was not opening any of my mails. Today I decided to open my mails and then saw my credit card bill statements for April amd May. I have written to my bank about the robbery and have changed the card number. However I want BACK MY MONEY. This robbery cannot go unpunished. Some one has to stop Jessie Williams.

Nicky
St. Andrew
Jamaica

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WU-YI-Source-Jesse-Williams-LIVING-LEAN/Las-Vagas-Nevada/WU-YI-Source-Jesse-Williams-LIVING-LEAN-AFTER-THEY-REFUNDED-THE-695-UPON-MY-REQUEST-THE-332095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams , LIVING LEAN

Hello,

AUTHOR: LindaCossitt - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

How Do I get these Criminals- WUYISOURCE/LIVING LEAN

AUTHOR: Nicky - (Jamaica)

JUNE 12, 2008. TO DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF THE MONIES THAT LIVING LEAN HAS STOLEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD. I NEED SOME REDRESS. HOW CAN THIS CONTINUE AND THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT. WHAT IS THE POINT IN EVEN REPORTING IT ON THIS WEB SITE! EVEN IF I DON'T GET BACK MY MONEY THEY SHOULD BE CAUGHT AND LOCKED UP. MY GOD HOW UNSCRUPULOUS THESE PEOPLE ARE! THE PHONE NUMBER THAT CAME ON MY BILL IS 866-396-5711 NV. I TRIED CALLING BUT TO NO AVAIL. I INTEND TO TAKE THIS FURTHER.