Complaint Review: WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams

• Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:St. Andrew Other
WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams
Vasilissis Freierikis, 33 1st Floor Nicosia, Other Cyprus

WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams Wu-YI tea is like the 'Emperor New Clothes'. You are billed $6.95 for fictitious tea. They are treating people like fools. Nicosia Cyprus

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

on January 7th I ordered Wu-Yi tea. I was billed on the very same day! Their site said that I will not be bill then. I contacted them through their live chat agent and was told that the shipment will be in my country within 3-4 working days. this was from the 29th of January. Today, 13th February, I contacted them again. I spoke with an agent named Austin. this is what he typed in response to my enquiry: "We are having your product(s) express to you since the original order was undoubtedly lost in transport. This will come at no aditional cost to you. you can expect arrival of this shipment in 2-3 business days.". I flatly told them that I am cancelling the order and would love to have my money back. They did not reply as quickly. However they said that my refund will be credited to my account within 5-10 busines days. I would like to know why so long to give me back my money when they only took few minutes to charge my credit card! Lost in transport! rubbish! if I don't get back my money after they have rinsed it, I am taking this further.

Nicky
St. Andrew
Jamaica

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on 1rate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WU-YI-Source-Jesse-Williams/Nicosia-Other-PL-1066/WU-YI-Source-Jesse-Williams-Wu-YI-tea-is-like-the-Emperor-New-Clothes-You-are-billed--308666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WU-YI Source/ Jesse Williams

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,

Hello,

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble.

We have already refunded your money back to your account for the tea.

But for Living Lean, you need to contact their customer service at 1-866-396-5711 where you will be assisted by a representative. They are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM MST only.

Also, we are calling Living Lean on your behalf and you'll certainly receive the money back in your account within 5-7 business days.

Thanks,

Shalyn,
Wu-Yi Customer Support Manager.