Complaint Review: WU-YI Source

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By:Pagosa Springs Colorado
WU-YI Source
wu-yisource.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

WU-YI Source, Living Lean They have your credit card # and charged my account for stuff I didn't want Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

They get your credit card under the pretext they have to charge shipping. Then a month later they begin charging for Living Lean. When I talked to them they said even though I marked I didn't want it, I also was responsible to call each month and say no. No mention of that in the literature. They send out three boxes at once, but charge shipping as if they send them one at a time.

Sandi
Pagosa Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WU-YI-Source/Ontario-California/WU-YI-Source-Living-Lean-They-have-your-credit-card-and-charged-my-account-for-stuff-I-327961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WU-YI Source

Hello

AUTHOR: jeanne.judd - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,