Complaint Review: WU Yi Source.com

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By:suitland Maryland
WU Yi Source.com
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WU Yi Source.com They charged my credit card without authoriztion and no product ordered. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

i was checking over my bank account on 12/7/08 and noticed a charge for $59.95. I ordered tea from them on 10/29/08 and I was billed for 4.95. I have not ordered anything else and I have not received anything else since I received my initial package. I have called into them to be transferred from voice message to voice message without a refund. I have contacted my bank about this also and they are looking into it. I realize that they are holding your card and withdrawing when they feel the time is adequate.

Geoffrey ****
suitland, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WU-Yi-Sourcecom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/WU-Yi-Sourcecom-They-charged-my-credit-card-without-authoriztion-and-no-product-ordered-398910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WU Yi Source.com

Hello,

AUTHOR: LindaCossitt - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hello,

AUTHOR: garry gellner - (United States of America)

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,