Complaint Review: WUYI SOURCE

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
WUYI SOURCE
Suite 400, 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

WUYI SOURCE - Wu-Yi Source - W-Yi System Tea Came Unsolicited Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I received a robo-dial phone call saying that when I received my Wu-Yi System I would love it, etc.

I had never heard of this product, and planned to refuse it, but I was gone when UPS delivered it the next day.

There is a toll-free number on the box, but only a recorded infomercial, no data on returning the tea. The infomercial plays on people's desperation and insecurity.

I don't know if they have my current credit card number or not, but they think they do, or wouldn't have gone to the expense of sending their stuff.
My credit card company says there's nothing they can do except stop every transaction until I tell them it's O.K., or wait until Wu-Yi fraudulently charges, then my bank can reverse the charge. I'm pretty sure they also would close out my credit card, and reissue, which is a hassle.

I plan to drive to the postal place, and see if I can refuse the box there.
This is the second time a similar scheme has occurred; the first was with skin-care items. They sent two boxes seperated by a week. I had to pay postage to return those.

Arla
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WUYI-SOURCE/Ontario-California-91764/WUYI-SOURCE-Wu-Yi-Source-W-Yi-System-Tea-Came-Unsolicited-Ontario-California-381012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WUYI SOURCE

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,