Complaint Review: WUYI SOURCE

• Reported By: Marie — Toronto Ontario Canada
WUYI SOURCE
1725 McPherson Court Pickering, Ontario Canada

WUYI SOURCE pristinehlth Unsolicited merchandise Pickering, Ontario Canada

I ordered a sample product called "Pure Lift" on the internet.  My credit card was charged for the Sample product.  I received the product which did not work.  I did not order any more from this company.

Then my credit card was charged  two more times as follows:
1) Oct 30, 2009 from pristinehlth - $87.62 US
2) Nov 09, 2009 from youthsupp $87.62 US

On Nov 3, 2009 I notified my credit card company about the Oct 30th transaction and on Nov 10th I notified them again and cancelled this card.

Today Nov 17. 2009, I received an additional product from WUYI Source which I had not ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WUYI-SOURCE/Pickering-Ontario-L1W-3H9/WUYI-SOURCE-pristinehlth-Unsolicited-merchandise-Pickering-Ontario-Canada-524967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WUYI SOURCE